For U.S. Expats + Domestic Clients Living in the U.S.

Are you moving overseas?

Let me help you make the transition easy

Helping expats since 2003

Making your expat life as smooth as possible

Angela Dupont has over 20 years of experience in tax preparation. She provides tax services for both U.S. citizens living abroad (expats) and domestic clients in the U.S.


Federal Tax Return

If you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien, your worldwide income is generally subject to U.S. income tax, regardless of where you are living.

Foreign Bank Accounts Report

Per the Bank Secrecy Act, every year you must report certain foreign financial accounts, such as bank accounts, brokerage accounts and mutual funds, to the Treasury Department.

Streamlined Procedure

If you are behind on your taxes, you might be eligible for IRS amnesty by filing the last 3 years of delinquent tax returns and the last 6 years of FBARs


“Angela is one of the most proficient and knowledgeable professionals that I have had the pleasure to work with. She has been dedicated to all my issues related to international taxation for several years and has proven herself to be dedicated, quick to respond, and always helpful in terms of considering the various aspects of expat life and its tax implications.”

Jill, Spain

Let me know how I can assist you

Privacy policy

6 + 6 =